Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What went wow on Wednesday...

Positive things, some neutral things with a positive spin from today...

1. Last soccer training of the season for darling daughter.... always cold and windy at the ovals and entertaining a four year old for an hour while miss 7 trains is not fun.

2. mr 4 picked up most of the bits of paper that was on the floor from his sizzor practice. (dont you just love it when they do that)

3.Made a time to go to the gym with a friend tomorrow; I am more likely to go if I plan with someone else rather than myself.. am good at breaking promises to myself

4. Remembered to text someone who I have been particularily bad at catching up with and arranged to go out for coffee on Friday.

2 comments:

Pam said...

So how was the gym with your friend? Did you have coffee with other friend? Enquiring minds need to know!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nanc,
Is this where I need to remind you... it's time to post again! How did you let 2 days slip by? I must be losing my touch! XXOO Bonnie