Friday, September 14, 2007

I really dont like thinking up titles....

especially when i dont really know what to say...

Today and yesterday I am /was grateful for: my sister had surgery today (to have melonoma cut out ) and I spoke to her and she is doing ok.

My son was excited about going to youth group - i love that he is making friends and with people who are likely to be a good influence on him.

Cuddles with my babies

Today and yesterday I acheived:
planted strawberries and tomatos and carnations and more pansies.

lots of housework

another beaded bell

bought a walking stick for my mother

Watched movie.. searching for Davids heart with miss K... cried a lot

and a lot...

so all and all not a very interesting update

Am TIRED

13 comments:

Pam said...

Glad to hear things went well with your sister and that there are some nice things happening in H's life. Good friends are so important.

Hugs Pam

Anonymous said...

You realise you don't HAVE to think up a title! You CAN just leave that blank! XXOO Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Please update me!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Nanc. Time for an update now that your computer is back up and running properly :^D

Hugs Pam

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you realise I would have remembered if I had been home and not trapsing around the Gibb River Road! How was your mum's visit? She still there?
XXOO Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Pssst, update me!

Anonymous said...

When are you going to write again?!

Pam said...

Hey anonymous...I think we will have to entertain ourselves!

Pam said...

I hope you post soon. I miss hearing about your life.

Pam said...

OK then no talking ...how about a picture of a beaded bell?

Pam said...

Still checking in for updates!

Pam said...

Figured it was time for me to drop another comment. Hieeee! :^D

Pam said...

2 years but I still check in to see of anything has happened :P