Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update for P (and anyone else who is interested)

I forgot the gym. - I went this morning (Wednesday) and have made arrangements to go when L is here tomorrow spraying the cats head weeds.

Coffee was good. My friend lost her daughter (20) *i think age is right* in a car accident a year and 4 days after I lost my Zac.
I also closed Zac's bank account on Friday morning.

Seeds still havent sprouted yet but I am still keeping them watered

I bought an azeala plant its pink

Good things from Wednesday

No Cat vomit

Cat didnt dig holes in garden

I went to the gym. Did the scale thing. No I am not telling.
Walked for 16mins 48 seconds
Cycled for 12 minutes
Did 2 upper body exercises on the machines.

Went to Bible Study. Wanted to - not so much like an obligation

Finished 3 Christmas beaded decorations (started last night) a star a bell and a candy cane

AND MR 4 put the lids BACK on the pens WOW thats great isnt it.

Smile everyone

2 comments:

Emma said...

I didn't know you beaded! :)

The decoration patterns are great aren't they? I want to make all the women in my family angels for Christmas gifts.

Pam said...

You've made me smile again Nanc!

I couldn't help chuckling at the spraying of the "cats" head weeds ... you really are determined not to have cat vomit! :^D

Hugs Pam