Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I am so glad I dont own a cat....

was what I was thinking of today as I came home. I had a migraine, it was the two girls first day back at school after having the vomiting bug and they were hyper and just getting at each other.. louder and louder and louder.... and darling four year old was unusually tired and clingy and looked almost like he was coming down with it too. So I got home and looked at my garden (to visualise just think of a patch of dirt with bricks around it) and still no seedlings sprouting.. come on its been at least a fortnight maybe a week since i put the seeds in. So as I am filling up the watering can at the tap I suddenly thought how lucky I was not to have a cat because I dont have to clean up cat vomit today. And I smiled. And then I thought that I am never adopting a cat because I like having something to smile about each day......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cat vomit thing, what an unusual yet positive way to think of things. I might start using that :)

Pam said...

Love that fact that the cat theme is contagious. I was doing as told and picturing your garden and thinking that the non cat had dug up the seedlings and pooped in there :^P